Saturday, September 6, 2014

Welcome to the Website of a Wordpress Junkie

Hi, my name is Dakota Lee Martinez and right now I'm obsessed with Wordpress. I just got into the blogging platform last year and right now I'm managing 6 sites and looking to expand my horizons with a couple of new projects very soon.

I think that the internet is such a wonderful thing for modern humanity! It has made learning new skills and solutions to pesky problems so much easier. I've found that there are very few things that I can't learn how to do by searching the internet for solutions and methods.

I've started this blogger page in order to share with you the things that I'm learning about Wordpress as I move along. I'm especially going to share with you things that were frustrating to me that I found solutions for.

No comments:

Post a Comment